The Oxid team has just released the newest version of cain and abel software i.e. Cain and abel 4.9.40, Here are some of the added features in cain and abel 4.9.40:
- Added Proxy support for Cain's Certificate Collector.
- Added the ability to specify custom proxy authentication credentials for Certificate Collector.
- Added ProxyHTTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer (TCP port 8080).
- HTTP, APR-HTTPS and APR-ProxyHTTPS sniffer filters are now separated.
- Added progress bar indicator in the off-line capture file function.
- Bug fixed in ProxyHTTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer parsing "Connection Established" string.
- Bug fixed in VoIP Sniffer creating MP3 Mono files.
- Bug fixed in RTP Sniffer processing off-line capture files.
- WinRTGen recompiled with OpenSSL library version 0.9.8q.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8q.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.2.