Basically Damn vulnerable web app(DVWA) PHP/MySQL web app which is Damn vulnerable, DVWA web app allows you to learn and practice web application attacks in a safe environment, It's latest version is DVWA 1.7.
Web Hacking and Security related articles on RHA
- Flood a website with denial of service attack
- Common methods to hack a website
- Website Hacking with Directory Transversal attacks
- SQL Injection
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting)
- LFI (Local File Inclusion)
- RFI (Remote File Inclusion)
- Command Execution
- Upload Script
- Login Brute Force
- Blind SQL Injection
It should come as no shock..but this application is damn vulnerable! Do not upload it to your hosting provider’s public html folder or any working web server as it will be hacked. It’s recommend that you download and install XAMP onto a local machine inside your LAN which is used solely for testing.
You can download DVWA 1.0.4 here, below I am posting a video which will tell you step by step how to install DVWA tools on your computer and practice website Hacking