INDIAN AIR FORCE
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from unmarried male candidates for selection test in September 2011 to join as Airman in Group 'Y' (Non-Technical) trades.
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science, Arts OR 3 years Diploma in Engineering in any stream
- Age : Born between 01 January 1991 and 28 February 1995 (both date inclusive)
- Medical Standards : Height :Minimum acceptable height : 152.5 cm, Chest : Minimum range of expansion : 5 cm, Vision : 6/36 each eye., Correctable with spectacles : at least 6/9 each eye., Diopteric power : not exceeding +3.5
- Training : Initial Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) will be provided at Airmen Training School, Belgaum (Karnataka) for 12 weeks. After it Trade Training will be provided.
- Stipend : Rs.5700 pm will be paid during training.
- Selection Procedure : Written Test : Test will be held during Spetember 2011. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : those who pass written test will undertake Physical Fitness Test. It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 8 min., Interview : Those who pass both the written and PFT will be called for interview.
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi - 110010
For further information and application format, kindly visit http://indianairforce.nic.in/
Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)