Become a Permanent Service Commissioned (PSC) Officer in the Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch, Course Commencing - January 2012
Applications are invited from unmarried male indian citizens for Permanentt Service Commission (PSC) in the Logisitcs Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing January 2012 at Naval Academy (NAVAC) Ezhimala, Kerala.Eligibility Conditions:
- Age : Between 19 and 1/2 to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1987 to 01 July 1992; both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : A degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following discipline (Those who are appearing need not apply)
- B.Com. / M.Com.
- B.A./M.A. (Economics)
- MCA/BCA/B.Sc.(IT)/ M.Sc.(IT)
- B.Tech./BE any discipline except Architecture/ Civil engineering
- Graduate degree woth Post graduate Diploma/ Degree in Material Management
- ICWA/ CA
Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight.
How to Apply: Application Forms, in accordance with the prescribed format, and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope "PC Logistics Cadre - Jan 2012 Course Or Works Jan-2011 Course, Educational Qualificiaiton ............... Aggregate Percentage .......% " are to be sent by 07/06/2011 to the address (only by ordinary post)
Post Bag No. 04, R.K. Puram PO, New Delhi - 110066Details and application forms are available at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)