Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Panipat Refinery, Panipat (Haryana)
Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel for Panipat Refinery Complex
Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in Indian Oil Panipat Refinery for the following posts :
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) : 09 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities - O&M) : 09 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) : 12 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Machinist) : 02 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) : 41 posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst : 01 post
Pay Scale : .5400-10850/-
Age : 18-26 years as on 30/06/2011
Application Fee : Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited payable at SBI, Baholi Branch, Panipat. SC/ST/PWD/Ex. SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Apply Online at IOCL website from 23/06/2011 to 07/07/2011. Take a print out of on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test / trade test / interview along with the DD of application fee.
Please view http://www.iocl.com/uploads/Requirement_of_Experienced_Non-Executive_23_june_2011.pdf and a link to apply online (at the bottom)
Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)